...

Life in the City it don't move so slow...





And the latest edition to my musical tribute to this beautiful city of San Francisco (of course not directly but essentially because I just saw them play for the first time at the Independent) has to be Sister Crayon. Awesome performers...great show...good people.

.


... for the past couple years this beautiful city has been my go-to for getaways to either deal with something I'm going through or just reflect on great times with friends, but I can honestly say this last trip was the best and most eye-opening and I'm glad I could spend it with the most incredible people. So happy to spend time and get to know some of the most important people in Jay's life. I couldn't feel more lucky than I do right now.

Thank you to my favorite city for playing host to another amazing memory.