...

Coachella... in 3...2...1

Well so i didn't quite make it through the Coachella countdown but I doubt any of you will hold it against me. I know I can always pick it back up again but I'd rather just do a recap of all the more than noteable performances that accomplished to rocked my little world.

I'm going into this weekend ready to abandon all the things I've been longing to escape for a couple of months now. What can I say, really? I am wraping up this roller coaster ride some call college life. And as with any good, long ride, my head is spinning, I kind of want to throw up and I really have no idea what to do with myself, or where the nearest trash can is.

I figure me chemicals are only going to be balanced by an influx of amazing live music. I cannot begin to imagine what Coachella has in store for me, all I know is I am totally and completely unprepared and I wouldn't have it any other way.

They say (I don't know who but in this case I'll just say Confucius) you will never be disappointed if you have no expectations. Even though i cling to this mentality on just about every aspect of my life, it's pretty effin hard to believe Coachella will let me down on my anticipated mental relief.

My top picks:
Best Coast
Axwell
Chromeo
Freelance Whales
Two Door Cinema Club
Ratatat
Angus and Julia Stone
Cee Lo Green
Empire of the Sun
Ms. Lauryn Hill
Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears

Who knows if I will make it to see any, because honestly I'm equally stoked on hearing new stuff.

So here we go. Coachella 2011... one more loop in this ride, I wish wouldn't end.