...

I (will) l0ve the UK

Lana Del Rey
Lana Del Rey
Attention ladies and randoms, I am on a mission. Somehow, someway, VERY SOON I will be getting to the musical paradise of the North, a land some guy a long time ago named the UK. My recent musical obsessions that have consumed my 17" mac book pro speakers (label drop!) are at least part-time dwellers of that beautiful floating land mass. I can't stop (won't stop). So I'm getting there... for the following reasons:

- To stalk Adele and make her sing me to sleep or at tell me off with that angelic voice (maybe even throw "a blood hell" in there, for story-telling purposes of course)
- Be there in time to see Maverick Sabre live just before his album drops (Nov. 6) and he subsequently becomes fucking huge
- See Lana Del Rey before she bails for the US... god she's great.
-and i don't know... get cheeky with a few gents in any pub that will let me in.

And for now, while I'm not there, I'll just sit back, relax and think to myself... holy hell, I've completely wasted the vast majority of this day...goddammit.
.
.
.


.
.
.

.
.
.


ooo! and this guy too

.
.
.

"Big dream, Gangsta.
Said you had to leave
to start your life ova."
-Lana Del Rey

 

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To