...

Love is Like a Silhouette in Jeans

Good lord, just send me to the South Pacific already. I need it for my musical/mental health. I'm dying on this rock. ....need....live....music.....now!


Okay to fuel my non-stop reading/paper writing grad-student ass to some form of motivation, I have, as always, been putting my feelers out into the blogosphere. With a couple of click throughs on YouTube sometimes I just happened to stumble upon some little delights that bring an all too welcomed distraction from whatever the hell I am doing. And thank god.

So balls deep into my textbook reading, I hear "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye with the beautiful addition of Kimbra. Who was this Katy Perry looking person...with a much better voice I might add. My restless brain urged me to do some research.

Who: Kimbra
(from) Where: Hamilton, New Zealand (go fuckin' figure)
How: I don't know but she is the tits

Super quirky... incredible, soulful voice AND live looping... good god its like someone just delivered my musical dream/much needed savior over the loudspeakers of a Miley Cyrus concert.

Don't know if your following me but just watch her...here are some of my favorites from her live from a studio perfomance at Sing Sing Studios...


.
.
.
.
.
.
little more poppy now...
.
.
.
"Love is like a silhouette in jeans"

0 comments:

 

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To