...

small print - The Coachella Decision of 2013

coa // chell // a

After a week long debate, I made my final decision to return to the magical, yet oh so mainstream wonderland, Coachella. The last time I went there was only one weekend, I was instantly obsessed.


I honestly don't know what the deal was with people's complaints about the line-up this year. That was the main reason I started debating going in the first place! The headliners are whatever (Phoenix aside), but dig a little deeper people! That being said, since the return of Weekend 1ers, I've only heard the usually positive, "take me back" sentiments.

Always check the small print for euphoric side-effects. 

Here's the list I used to say "Fuck you bank account":

Alex Clare*
Allen Stone*
Alt J
Band of Horses*
Beach House*
Blur
C2C
Danny Brown*
Deap Vally
DIIV
Divine Fits
Father John Misty*
Franz Ferdinand
Grimes
Grizzly Bear**
Guards
hanni El Khatib
James Blake**
Janelle Monet
Kids these days*
Of Monsters and Men
Phoenix
Polica
Pretty Lights
RHCP
Tame Impala*********************
Tanlines
Tegan and Sara
The Neighbourhood
The xx
Vampire Weekend****************
Violent Femmes
Wild Belle**
Wu-Tang Clan
Yeah Yeah Yeahs***
Youth Lagoon

Honorable mentions:

Wild Belle:


Deap Vally:


Danny brown:


Kids These Days:


Divine Fits:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

woop woop!