...

In the throws

2014, and the last half of 2013 for that matter, has been an exceptional year of live music for me. With each passing show I made an internal vow to share it on my blog (this thing that you're reading because nothing good is on TV). And with each consequential hangover or an overwhelming exhausting, or just good 'ol laziness, I let the experience and it's relevance to recent events slip idly by and for that I'm... bummed.

As I prepare mentally for a new project that I likely have no time for, I'm ready to retrospectively pay tribute to this excellent year of music with some worthy throwbacks. I'll try to work backwards chronologically and add some new ones in there before the new blog is up and running. 

Bare with me folks, there are good tunes to be heard and stories you won't want to miss. I promise.

Cheers,
Les

 

0 comments: