...

celebrate the workingman already

a l t . r o c k // p s y c h o d e l i c . p o p

the celebrated workingman's single "Some Mistakes Are Worth Repeating" has been a constant pick-me-up song in my reservoir of blog tunes for a while. I was driving back up to LA from an event-filled (and slightly traumatic) weekend when it again appeared on my shuffle and got me in the mood to sing my heart out (while giving all the other roadway travelers something to stare at.) I just love the much repeated line that seems to make absolutely perfect sense to me every time I hear it, for no particular reason at all.


"if love is still the answer, then honey could you please repeat the question"




Download their entire album, Content Content, here.




0 comments:

 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To