...

Coachella Lineup 2013

stay calm and blah blah blah
EVERYONE FREAK OUT

The COACHELLA line-up has finally graced our presence!!!

After months of speculation, semi-confirmations and Songkick fake outs... here you have it:


Who else thought it was gonna be the other Stones? .... I don't know if I'm legally allowed to ever refer to them as "the other Stones" but it just happened.

What do you think of this year's line-up? I'm still digesting...


top picks right off the bat: Blur, Band of Horses, Beach House, Youth Lagoon, RHCP, The Neighborhood, Phoenix, the xx, Grizzly Bear, Hot Chip, Violent Femmes, Portugal the Man, Allen Stone, Wild Nothing, Vampire Weekend, Pretty Lights, Wu Tang Clan, TAME IMPALA, La Roux, James Blake, Father John Misty, Tanlines, Alex Clare, Adrian Lux

0 comments:

 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To