...

3-for-60: Coachella Countdown Vol. 11

Kyle Hall, Magnetic Man, Marina and the Diamonds

Kyle Hall

Detroit. Electronic. Jazzy. Groovy.



Magnetic Man

He's collaborated with a lot of people I really dig. Infusing the signature vocals of individuals like John Legend, Katy B. and Ms. Dynamite into electro-pop beats. Songs like "I Need Air" are every ravy ravers fantasy... just look at the kids in the video. Haha classic.




Marina and the Diamonds

Most of the Marina and the Diamonds songs I've heard have been completely mashed, mixed and amazing. She has a beautiful voice that makes for delightfully catchy studio mixed collaborations, yet I have a feeling this will still be an amazing untouched live performance.


 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Blog Archive

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To