...

BJs for V-day

Beautiful Jams for Valentines day... :)

Letters of Love

This year I'm embracing the love and not the nonsense of this holiday. Here's a few songs that always get to me, with the right amount of cheesiness and honesty that can only come from being embarrassingly smitten with another human.

I'll start it off with a classic, and one of my favorite lyrics of all time. So simple yet beautiful.

Satisfy My Soul- Bob Marley & the Wailers

"When I meet you around the corner, You make me feel like a sweepstake winner"



No One's Gonna Love- Band of Horses

"No one's gonna love you...more than I do"

Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You by lizlove

Let's Stay Together- Al Green

"Whatever you want to do is alright with me, 'Cause you make me feel, so brand new And I want to spend my life with you"



At Last- Etta James

"...and then the spell was cast And here we are in heaven, for you are mine ...At last"

Etta James - At Last

Kiss The Girl- Sebastian? hah...Samuel E. Wright

I'm Gonna Be- The Proclaimers

"I would walk 500 miles" :)

The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

Underneath It All- No Doubt

"You see the colors in me like no one else
And behind your dark glasses you're...
You're something else "



Turn Your Lights Down Low- Bob Marley feat. Lauryn Hill



Do You Wanna Dance?- John Lennon

Simple and sometimes exactly what you would love to hear...
"Baby, do you wanna dance?"

Last Request- Paolo Nutini

"Grant my last request and just let me hold you."



You Really Got A Hold on Me- She & Him



Shelter- Ray LaMontange

Ray LaMontagne - Shelter

How Deep Is Your Love- The Bird & the Bee

"You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall"

The Bird and The Bee - How Deep Is Your Love

Do You Want to Know A Secret- The Beatles

"Let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you"



Sweetest Thing- Lauryn Hill

"The sweetest thing I've ever known Was like the kiss on the collarbone"

Closer to You- Brett Dennen

"In the room surrounding me, are angels i cannot see I know they come to carry me to where i belong... Closer to you."



God Only Knows- Dale Earnhart Jr. Jr.(Beach Boys Cover)

"God only knows what I'd be without you."

Dale Earnhart Jr. Jr.- God only knows

Give Into Me- Leighton Meester & Garrett Hedlund

"You're gonna take my hand, whisper the sweetest words
And if you're ever sad, I'll make you laugh I'll chase the hurt"



Happy Valentines Day!

 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Blog Archive

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To