...

3-for-60: Coachella Countdown Vol. 8

Gayngs, Glasser, G.Q.

Gayngs
I'm definitely a fan of these guys, if I see them I'll be stoked. "The Gaudy Side of Town," has made many appearances on a lot of my favorite blogs and "Faded High" is another good one to check out. Oh, and "Last Prom on Earth." Okay all of their songs. They have a really interesting story of how they came to be featuring members of Bon Iver, Megafaun, The Rosebuds, Solid Gold, Doomtree and others. Check out the their coming of age tale (jokes) on jagjaguwar.com.




Glasser
With vocals like a siren, both addicting and beautiful, I guess Cameron Mesirow chose a stage name that basically nailed her musical alter ego. According to lastFM, the name was inspired by “a midnight vision of a figure hovering over water.”




G.Q.

Woah FUNK ALTER! HALLELUJAH! I'm gonna be getting down with my funky self all up in Indio thanks to GQ. You better believe that the feeling will be right, cause the musics tight on these disco nighhhhhhhhttttts.

Super saucy.


 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Blog Archive

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To