...

3-for-60: Coachella Countdown Vol. 13

Ms. Lauryn Hill, Nosaj Thing, OFWGKTA

Ms. Lauryn Hill

Well, all politics and social views aside, I am a complete admirer of everything Lauryn Hill has created as an artist. From the Fugee days to "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" album. Hell, even Sister Act. She is so outrageously talented. I basically had her hits on blasting out of my iPod mini-speaks the entire time I romped through Europe. For me at least, her music has continually resonated some of the realest emotions a girl can feel in life's most confusing circumstances, namely love. "Sweetest Thing" is to this day one of my favorite songs. I can't wait to see her at Coachella!



Nosaj Thing



Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All



52 Days.

 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Blog Archive

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To