...

Chello?! It's a bass!


So, I'm not the most avid American Idol fan by a long shot. I am, on the other hand, a huge fan of the stand-up bass. Pair that Goliath of an instrument with a deep and sultry voice and I'm pretty much fanning myself for a cool down. At least I was after watching Casey Abrams' performance during the qualifying Hollywood round.

Thanks to my beautiful roomie (and future American Idol contestant...for reals), Miss Talee Rooney, I caught this amazing performance and just about died. Homeboy just busted out the most amazing rendition of "Georgia On My Mind," and that ish has been stuck in my head ever since.




I don't know how long into the season my attention span will last after they turn the show over to the misguided ears of the American public, but I know who I'll be voting for.

 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Blog Archive

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To