...

the anti-summer... potentially

this summer will be one like i have never had, I think.
Although there will be fun and there will be sun... I just don't know if I'll be getting some (fun & sun that is). I'm faced with undoubtedly the largest task of my academic career, which entails creating and submitting my thesis/IMC plan for my graduate program (aka gettin' me them Master's degrees, yall!).

I'm too nervous to comtemplate the amount of work that is ahead of me, and a little too bummed that it will all have to be completed during my favorite season. But, hopefully there will be many more summers to come, if I make it out alive. ;)

Here's some indie jams that make me think of this great season that has probably brought us all a little romance, laughs, epic sun burns, spontaneity, adventure, and the gift of utter laziness.








.
.
.
"we've got the ocean, got the babes, got the sun, we've got waves"

1 comments:

Cathy said...

You got this under control. Just remember, balance is key even when we have a big task at hand. Try to step out for some sun as it would boost your focus too :)

 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To