...

Run For Cover

How do I put this nicely... I got over Lana Del Rey a while ago.

Not just because of her rampant over-exposure (excuse the hipsterness), but mostly because I couldn't really tolerate listening to her voice over and over. I got bored by her same breathy ballads and just found myself constantly skipping over her tracks whenever they came through on shuffle.

Alas, another top 40 frequenter and at times annoying artist (mostly based on his arrogance rather than talent alone) has resurfaced and shed new light on one of my past LDR faves. John Mayer recently did a hypnotizing instrumental cover of "Video Games," which I heard on the amazing music blog, Middle Class White Noise.

Give it a listen and be entranced.


0 comments:

 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To