...

Why Aren't You Famous?! ...Please Don't Get Famous Pt. 3

now I usually don't judge people (or music) based on looks alone, but in this case I just couldn't help it...

He is just TOO CUTE!

I'm also not really into those singing competition shows, since they are all pretty generic and sing the same songs just about every year, and the same white dude with a guitar wins just as much. But, Hulu suggested  (creepy technology) that I check out little Isaac Brown on America's Got Talent and I swear to god I just about melted.

This kid is going to be famous, like very soon. He's just got it all and he's adorable.


He's too cute! 
If you are in America vote for this kid or do what ever it is to make sure he wins!


0 comments:

 

Where to stalk me

passiONEdrop

Insta-Snaps

What I'm Listening To